Omnia is a dynamic and forward-looking media company always two steps ahead of the pack. If that’s where you’d like to be, drop us a line with the title of the job in the subject of your email to email@example.com.
Openings to join our team can also be viewed on Linkedin.
Benefits + Culture:
We supply a complete benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as health savings accounts and 401k. In addition, the company offers education reimbursement up to $1,500 per year, and full, paid access to over 3,000 online courses and books for continued professional development.
Our office is located in the beautiful heart of West LA amongst a thriving start-up community. We offer a fun, friendly and team-oriented environment where collaboration and creativity are ingrained into our culture. Regular activities such as happy hours, wellness walks, ping-pong tournaments and team outings allow us to stay connected with one another when we’re not cuddling with our four-legged friends.
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
Full Time | Los Angeles, CA
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc forecasting to support all business functions across the organization, establishing and communicating process deliverables
- Manage entire budgeting cycle, maintaining attention to detail and ensuring timelines are met with clear and comprehensive assumptions, analysis and plan roll-ups that link to Omnia Media’s annual and long term goals
- Proactively identify and implement process efficiencies to improve productivity and quality of forecasts
- Develop and distribute management level reports in support of business reviews/updates
- Independently provide guidance and insights on ad-hoc projects to analyze and understand the business implications of proposed decisions
- Propose potential solutions and areas of offsetting savings to potential budgetary overruns
- Oversee AP/AR finance team functions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of payments
- Develop written guidelines and policies related to Finance team functions to ensure compliance and accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 7-10 years corporate financial planning experience
- Strong communication/presentation skills with a proven track record of presenting complex analysis to executives/senior management
- Advanced Excel user and strong overall system knowledge
- Excellent ability to build relationships with multiple functions at all levels of the organization
- Strong financial analysis and organizational skills
- Adaptability and ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience developing or implementing planning strategies and protocols in a fast-paced, startup environment preferred
- Experience using NetSuite a plus
Please send all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Director of Financial Planning & Analysis‘ in the subject line.
Manager, Original Content
Full Time | Los Angeles, CA
- Contribute to the evolution of Omnia Media’s development slate of Originals properties.
- Identify talent within Omnia’s existing talent network to develop and produce original content for both digital platforms and global channels.
- Connecting the dots between network talent and original concepts directly correlating to their point of view and distinctive voice.
- Regularly brainstorm ideas, leaning heavily on the talent roster.
- Maintain relationships with digital buyers and communicate their evolving needs for original content.
- Liaise with other departments within Omnia Media and its parent company with an eye toward collaborative projects and opportunities.
- Support Chief Content Officer in the creative direction of the development slate.
- Prioritizing projects that maximize revenue while emphasizing quality, polished content.
- Pursuing concepts that are cost effective, with an eye toward the international marketplace and the long-term revenue generated from emerging platforms.
- Efficient time management and being able to accurately reflect how Employee’s time is being allocated to projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years in traditional or digital media development.
- Extensive relationships and authentic connections with content creators.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, with an emphasis on achieving financial results and self-motivation.
- Team player with an emphasis on collective success rather than personal success.
- Exhibits good time management skills – prioritizing opportunities for team success.
- Optimistic, supportive attitude.
- Experience developing and/or producing content in the following genres a plus: drama, horror, science fiction, animation, unscripted reality programming.
Please send all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com with ‘Manager, Original Content’ in the subject line.